Friday, May 7, 2010

Back in the ATX

Just got back to Austin. Sitting on the sofa that replaced the couch I lost my virginity on(we broke it :D), missing my Daddy already. My house is a mess. My body is tired, weak. My cunt and ass are sore. I probably should've slept more and been abused less this week, but I love the way Daddy hurts me.

This is the weekend to get "back into the swing of things". I have a laundry list of projects (including finishing the Beltane post) and social obligations. I have band practice for the first time in months. I have to do online defensive driving. I need to start planning for Flipside. I need to start planning for Daddy moving here. I need to get some art up on Etsy. And I need to center myself, realign my chakras. So much creativity, so little time. If only I didn't need sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I too am drained and sore... When we do sleep we sleep together so well; I look forward to a time when we sleep comfortably together because our time together isn't at such a premium. Let's help each other get things moving in that direction while we're apart.

    I love these pictures, btw. They bring back happy memories.

    ReplyDelete